php - I want to run my sh file continuously even if I close my Putty connection -


i have file called example.sh want run on server, file opens tcp port connection tracking unit can connect it.

i use following command run file in putty bash ./example.sh , executes file , runs php file perfectly.

but problem when close putty connection, script dies. have made cronjob run example.sh file , seems work, when want start script manually, i'm stuck. can tell me linux command use run file , able close putty connection?

bash ./example.sh &

& in end send process in background. , should able close putty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ios - UICollectionView Self Sizing Cells with Auto Layout -

node.js - ldapjs - write after end error -

DOM Manipulation in Wordpress (and elsewhere) using php -