c - What are the necessary questions to determine what to learn in embedded programming? -


my internship subject in embedded systems have no idea about.

my boss has difficulties in communication , instead of telling me should learn succeed project in short period of time, told me "learn embedded programming!".

i searched in google, , found many tutorials few talk things in common (what chip , micro-controller).

so, can give me list of questions must ask boss better choose tutorial find in internet?

i'm lost,thanks lot in advance!

remark : asked me if have ever programmed drivers... , told me in c language.

you need find out chip using, , download datasheet , compiler it. read entire datasheet. chips have compilers work c. there little benefit reading on other chip family. same in principle, need learn specific details needing in practice.

you won't doing drivers; go operating systems. asked them, because have seen embedded programming in context. both use lot of low-level access hardware, set bits in control registers , stuff that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ios - UICollectionView Self Sizing Cells with Auto Layout -

node.js - ldapjs - write after end error -

DOM Manipulation in Wordpress (and elsewhere) using php -